Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I Love You. Here's An Angry Cat. And A Grumpy Rabbit.

Today started off awesome! and great! and fabulous! and exclamation POINTS!!! and then became bad and stupid and today is an asshole.

HOWEVER. I do not want this blog thing to become a sad little place. I'd rather make you laugh. So, BEHOLD: I DREW YOU RIDICULOUS PICTURES. After lamenting the fact I'm scared to draw in my usual style because I'm paranoid someone might recognize my usual style. You know, because I have hordes of eager readers hanging on to my every fucking word. Or maybe I'm just paranoid and crazy. Yeah. It's probably the Crazy.

BEHOLD! I DREW YOU A DISGRUNTLED BUNNY RABBIT! Why the hell is he so angry? Fuck if I know.



AND ALSO! HERE IS AN ANGSTY CAT! I don't know why he's so mad either. Stop asking questions.



I love you! SMOOCHES!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning, Enid. I just found your blog and wish to join the hordes of others following you. I love your writing style and can't draw a straight line, so think your drawings are the absolute best. The two today are very wonderful.

    I look forward to many more posts from you. You have a good attitude about your mental health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, thank you so very much! And my first comment! You totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete